POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PLC: Submission formats? : Re: Submission formats? Server Time
1 Jun 2024 19:00:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Submission formats?
From: Rune
Date: 18 May 2000 18:35:36
Message: <39247038@news.povray.org>
"Bill DeWitt" wrote:
> You think he was talking about what you wrote,
> I think he was talking about what I wrote

No, I read all the posts in the thread, so I saw TonyB's message where he
made it clear that he was referring to my message.

"TonyB" wrote:
> I didn't read any of the messages
> thoroughly. :) I only read Rune's. I was
> aknowledging what he wrote last.

So there you go. What confused me was that your wrote your message of 13:54
*after* TonyB had made clear what he meant.

> Ken thinks whatever 'oh's and 'one's such
> a construct thinks in the silicone lattice
> of his mindchips... anyway, TonyB should
> quote a little bit of the post he is
> responding to so these sort of
> conversations don't happen again..

Yes, I too think that would be best. But at least he quickly corrected it!

Greetings,

Rune

---
Updated April 25: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
Containing 3D images, stereograms, tutorials,